Old 12-07-2013, 05:16 PM
Cre8tvlwyr

Anael!!! I don't know why I didn't recognize my Nederlandse buddy Where have you been??
I got an message back from Patrice regarding starting a new thread. She would really like to close this one when we start another DJ thread so that people are not posting to both and that gets pretty confusing. I am not sure if I can be completely finished by January....that would be pushing it, but February - definitely.
carriem was the first to mention a new thread for 2014 - I started this one because the one that was going in 2011 was fizzling much like this is now! It doesn't really matter "who" starts one but the details need to be cleared with Patrice. If it is alright with you to let me get through the remaining blocks so I can finish a "reference chart" to this thread before we close it completely and start another. Any of you can start it, or I can get it going and you can take it over.... my toes are fine!! This has always been a group effort a great group it is too!!!
I will check back - happy holidays
Monica aka Gus

by the way here's my "good, bad, and ugly" quilt top for my guild ....I won a $20 gift cert to my wonderful LQS - "Cotton and Chocolate" in Thousand Oaks!!! our guild activity chair takes a random bunch of fabric from a pile of donated fabrics totaling 2yd and puts it into brown bags which we take and have two months to put together a top using those fabrics only.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]450499[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails gbu-quilt.jpg