Old 12-07-2013, 08:01 PM
Cre8tvlwyr

OK so feeling guilty .... I decided to trim and take a photo of M6 which I confess I actually made a couple of weeks before Thanksgiving but never posted....ahem
I made it strictly using the sketch in Brenda's book, which is different from the original Jane - if you want to be exactly like Jane, you must make the center section [which I pieced by hand because I felt it would be much more precise and easier than all those Y-seams by machine!! so small]. If you look at Jane's, you will note she then put a background border around the center - a'la log cabin style. Last border doesn't consist of corner squares at all. Look carefully at the picture - Jane fashioned this log cabin style as well, beginning at the left side on page 116, making the background sections the same width/length as the inner border and centering the print fabric in between. Then she went on to the bottom strip, background ends even with the border, print strip, background ends even with next section of inner border, continuing around the right side and top. After nearly two years, I'm not sticking to Jane all the time!! oh well... so here it is!
Gus
[ATTACH=CONFIG]450562[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails djm6.jpg