Old 12-08-2013, 06:34 AM
romanojg

I'm making quillows for just about everyone; NFL for all of my kids and thier older kids, THEY are all football nuts, not me. Its been a challenge to find out each one's favorite team without telling them why. Since they know I sew, they'd guess it was a present of some sort. The younger ones are getting quillows in colors/patterns they like. The NFL ones will have each person's name and an applique of a football on the pocket.

I'm also embroidering elf hair clips for the girls along with just some other special designs; they are always losing them so it'll come in handy.

I have a prince and princess emb design for an ornament, so I'm adding each kids name and the yr on them so they'll be the name tag and then become an ornament.

I have some ITH 18in doll clothes that I might get to but not sure yet, since I'm not sure if I can afford to buy the dolls yet.

I'm emb some towel toppers to make kitchen towels to hang on the oven doors and emb library has these pot holders that fold and have different emb designs on them.

I'm making lots of spumoni cakes and biscotti because I'd get shot if I didn't after all of these yrs and also pepperoni rolls too; they are a big hit at work. food of any kind at work is always greatly appreciated.

who knows after that; I have lots of emb projects that can be done its a matter of time and energy if I get to do more. I wanted to make a memory quilt for DDIL but not sure it'll get done before Christmas.

Merry Christmas to you and your family.