Old 12-08-2013, 07:27 AM
Krystyna
Swap Hosts

Thanks everyone for the well wishes! The worst part of it was the anesthesia. The doctors told me that I could watch the whole thing on a screen. I said, NO THANKS!!! Give me some knock out drops and plenty of them. Well, there went the next couple of days, LOL!

SP, you asked for something very specific and I was finally able to go shopping last night, so your package will be on the way on Monday. I sure hope you like it all. I just need to make something special for you today.

Good news! I think we may have found a house. It's a little closer to the water than we'd like, but it's a nice neighborhood and the neighbors seem lovely. One is my old neighbor's son! It's bigger than our old home and I think it will work nicely for a blended family (son and daughter in law til they get back on their feet). There's a huge room that will be my studio, gorgeous bathrooms -- one has a jacuzzi tub -- and a pool (not in the bathroom ). The sun porch serves as a laundry room and there is a stinkin' fancy dryer that is also a dry cleaner! There's a formal dining room that oddly has a loft at one end that I guess a spry guest could sleep in. Now all we need is some furniture, hahaha! But we've run into some of our long time friends who do estate sales and they've promised us rock bottom prices. So ... if all goes well, quilting retreat at my house this summer!