View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 09:09 AM
Elisabrat

last night when we went to bed Jaba it was with wind chill -27 in Cody according to the weather man. Not sure how that whole number thing works but -15 equaled -27 with wind 3 miles an hour. Amazing how just a little wind can go a long way towards freezing your fingers off!

I went to Stanford games with my father when I was a kid. We went all the time, mom wouldn't go just my older sis and I and boy was it a super time. I have been to one professional game at the age of 32 and was Horrified lol by how everyone boo'd the opposing team. I thought MY GOD those are someones kids they are working just as hard as our team.. lol and well that was when it was confirmed I suck as a team fan. apparently that is NOT what one is to be thinking .. we were in these wonderful lower box seats too making it that much harder for me to watch. I was not invited to another which was perfectly fine with me. So now when Steve watches his game I simply sew. quiet time for me. I rooted for the kids in school but thought wouldn't it be nice if everyone won. the old its about fun right? LOL.. no more painted indian war marks for the brat. (back then the Stanford team was known as the Indian not the cardinals).. you guys crack me up and wondering, how you will maneuver those stairs in your fancy heals dustysmomma! yikes.. (do you own sneakers too?) hope all of you have winning Sundays no matter what your doing/watching