Old 12-08-2013, 11:46 AM
sarogier

Default why so few innova sit-down owners vs Sweet 16 --at least that i know

I was concerned that if i have tension issues, wld something in the machine need to be adjusted that i cld not do myself.
i had heard that innova has 24 hr support.
there do no seem to be many people who have the sit-down model--especially in comparison to the Sweet 16 so i wondered why.

Originally Posted by dunster View Post
I have an Innova, but it's on 12 foot frame. I love it! I have used the 24/7 telephone support a few times, and it was wonderful. When you call, you're talking to someone who knows the machine inside out (sometimes to an owner of the company), not to someone who has been lightly trained to answer standard questions. I really can't speak directly to the sit-down machine, but the Innova I have is constructed so that it doesn't need more maintenance than I can give it, which is usually just oiling (only one spot), changing the needle, and cleaning. For my DSM I feel that it's important to have a nearby dealer, and I even have a service policy so I can take the machine in for frequent cleaning and adjustment, but that isn't necessary for the Innova. If I were going to buy a sit-down machine it would be an Innova for sure.