View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 11:55 AM
DustysMomma

A good time was had by all, and in case you haven't heard, we won! WAAAAR EAGLE HEY!! They rolled Toomers corner after the game, then rolled it again when Ohio State lost. We'll find out for sure tonight when the BC selection show comes on at 7:30 central if we're going to play in Pasadena for the national championship. If the man can get tickets, and I can take 2 days off work, we're going! He said since we were able to get SEC championship tickets, that it shouldn't be a problem, but we'll know more in a couple days. Jaba, he was so sweet last night. He waited for me while I ran in the bathroom right before we went to our seats right before the game, held my hand while we walked the steep steps to our upper deck seats, then told me I wasn't allowed to leave until halftime because it might jinx us. Then he walked down ahead of me so I could hang on to him on the way down after the game since it was crowded.

Brat, I didn't wear heels to the game, lol. I have a pink pair of Brooks walking shoes that I wore instead. I don't wear heels any further than I have to, since they kill my feet anymore. Oh, speaking of my gold heels (because I know Brat was thinking about them), I have to figure out what I'm wearing to the Christmas party at the university president's house in 9 days. Something to go with my gold shoes, obviously! I have a dress I maybe "could" wear, and I could even wear the green/gold one again, but I need to get some "Boob Glue" first (http://vimeo.com/80965955)

I hope the weather gets better where you ladies are soon! Please don't send it to us! I'm reminded of Lewis Black, who said that the first national public works project should be a wall across the border with Canada, because that's where the cold weather comes from!

Last edited by DustysMomma; 12-08-2013 at 11:59 AM.