Old 12-08-2013, 02:40 PM
Neesie

Here's what I got!
I got two wonderful quilt books, both just perfect! I'm already in love with them both! There's the cutest mug rug, new pins and a magnetic pin holder (both of which I always seem to be needing), a cute note/list pad, a set of GORGEOUS batiks (my first batiks, ever!) . . . and to-die-for chocolate! It's almost scary. . . because not only did my SS send Dark Chocolate w/Raspberry, which happens to be my all-time favorite chocolate combination . . . but she also send Dark Chocolate w/Sea Salt & Almonds, which I've almost bought several times but didn't, then wished I had! Did I mention they're both DARK chocolate??? Mmmmmmmmmmmm!!! THEN there's the cutest little peppermint tree ornament! TOOOOO cute!!!
I hope I didn't forget to mention anything . . . there's just so much!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]450732[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]450738[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]450739[/ATTACH]
Look at all the fabric, I received!!! They're all so neatly cut and coordinated, in stacks! I've spread them, to show the variety. . . but there are many layers of what you see. My SS sent me a BUNCH of squares, all ready to sew together! There are I Spy squares and Shabby Chic-ish squares, along with a bunch of just generally beautiful ones! Am I spoiled or what?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]450742[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]450743[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]450744[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]450747[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]450748[/ATTACH]

Thank you so much, Secret Santa! Please tell me who you are!!!
Attached Thumbnails 2013qbssa.jpg   2013qbssb.jpg   2013qbssc.jpg   2013qbssd.jpg   2013qbsse.jpg  

2013qbssf.jpg   2013qbssg.jpg   2013qbssh.jpg