Old 12-08-2013, 02:42 PM
Retired Fire Chief

Default Thank you Granny of 6!

I just sent Granny - because I don't know her real name - a hearty thank you for the wonderful box of goodies she sent me, she sure packed a bunch of great surprises into a small box! She sent me the most wonderful table runner made out of my favorite civil wars, a packet of new sewing machine needles, ever so thoughtful, some lovely fat quarters so perfect to make a runner for July, a gorgeous piece of gold fabric - I've yet to figure out how much is there but it is a healthy hunk, a nice pattern for a runner, some lovely sticky notes, unlike the plain ol' ones I use, and a fabulous pattern book! I am in quilter's overload!!! And she picked up on all my dogs and cats because she sent me a lint roller that will soon be smoken! Granny really made me thankful I joined in the swap.

Oh, I almost forgot my adorable cardinal pin cushion - I call him a cardinal because he is red and both Granny and I are from Kentucky - home of the Cardinals!

I hope everyone was a fortunate as me to have someone as special to swap with. God bless everyone! Linda
Attached Thumbnails cannon-camera-548.jpg