View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013, 06:14 AM
romanojg

Yes we do; my kids are part German and so we added this to our Christmas and the kids love it. My daughter got my pickle after she moved out. Her kids are really young now but the 7yr old loves doing it. When she first started with him, she'd buy a great gift for him and after all of the presents were open, everyone would look for the pickle, including adults but of course we made sure he'd find it.

I actually emailed emblibrary last yr to see if they had a pickle in their archives because I only found one pickle mach. emb last yr and it didn't look to good. They said no but would check on making it this yr. I was so amazed that they actually made it, I really didn't expect to see one there this yr. It goes to show what a good company they are; they listen. I emailed Deb and thanked her for the design. I only have a small tree now and this is the perfect size; its just me but have to have at least a small ones for the grandbabies when they come over. With being a Christmas club member I got if for 1.25 even though the price was 3.99 and its so well done. Can't wait to do a few this week on my days off.