View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013, 08:42 AM
Macybaby

Default SMAD strikes again!

Just as I was getting everything sorted out and ready to send off . . .

I'm cruisuing "newly listed" on ebay to see if there are any new treasurs - and what do I find? An assortment of 1890-1900 era White attachments with neat immiagtion hemsticher foot, but they really wanted too much (Buy it now for $35). Then I look at the other pictures -OMG there is a single thread embroidery attachment laying there!!

Clicked the "buy in now" button in a heart beat - this one is for the round presser foot bar (typically top clamping), I already have one that is side clamping, that has the Singer name on it.

Now the wait until it shows up - and the hope that it's all there and working. And even if it's not, it's still neat, and the other stuff was almost enough to tempt me before I saw that one.

I've got a couple of really good "scores" the last few days - finding a couple of very hard to find attachments to complete a few of my early "pre Greist" sets.

Now I just have to get working on the stack of items that I don't want to keep. I went through the assorted bigger stuff, and my "rehome" stack is about as big as my "keep" stack.