Old 12-09-2013, 10:24 AM
Honchey

Hi Everyone, It seems like we are all headed in several directions and not all of us will be participating in these directions...
I checked out the FF challenge thread and from what I read QuiltE will be heading the DJ and I believe there will be a new thread for it...I will be following along on this trail ride with her and the many other Janiac Maniacs...
At this point 50 stars is not on my list...sorry, Carriem...My PC & FWSQ are calling me to finish getting them put together...These and all the many little projects I have neglected for so long have been left alone too long...as you all know I will be having my knee replaced in the near future so this thread will stay as it is until we have another round-up and we decide what to do as a group... I welcome any suggestions or opinions as to what to do...please feel free to talk about where we're going as a group..we are adults after all.
My first suggestion is to let it be known on this thread so none of us feel left out..I don't navigate all the threads...

Anael, that table topper is so pretty..the fabrics are so rich....glad you're up & about..

Mirabelle, That Bargello is going to be an eye stopper when it's done..Love your DH's pose..it's so whimsicle.

QNS..Will you be doing the DJ with the Janiacs???

GGal..You'll be able to do the "stars" like a breeze...the patterns are like alot that we've done here...

I'm off to finish the shopping for my sister's baking list...Sale prices here are better than De..Will empty the car and repack with flour, sugar, butter,xtra cookie sheets,cooling racks, etc...I hope the roads clear up..3 major highways & the DE bridge were closed yesterday..I'm leaving Wed. & coming home on Sat..I see the oral surgeon tomorrow..area he worked on last April is acting up again ...

Have a good day all of you...Later..H.