Old 12-09-2013, 05:21 PM
mirabelle

Anael your kitty just wants some loving, so cute. Thank you for the link to the pattern for the Table Topper, might make it one day but not in Christmas fabrics, that way I can use it all year round.

JanRN only computerised quilting machines can quilt perfectly, unfortunately us mere mortals don't have a computer chip in our brains. Don't be so hard on yourself and enjoy the process and remember you are doing it

My plan for January is 1 Star block per week (that will take me all year to complete), 2 Sylvia blocks per week (that will take a little over a year), finish my Scrappy Stars and finish my Pam Bono Out of the Darkness. If I start anything new can someone please have me committed to the funny farm (this does not include my little charity quilts, just saying)

QNS I hope your new glasses give you the sight you need

Honchey I hope this thread remains, it is where I catch up with all my friends each day. Even though we are heading in different directions next year, in regards to BOW's I feel that we will still come together and share our lives here on this thread. Please drive carefully, I can't imagine how scary it must be on icy roads.

Now to finish making my Pumpkin Soup and after lunch back to the Bargello, I feel like I am on the downhill slide now I am over the halfway mark