Old 12-10-2013, 04:34 AM
Yooper32

Originally Posted by ube quilting View Post
I really miss the Mens' Warehouse "You're gonna like the way you look" ads.

The Duluth Trading Company ads are hilarious and if you go to the web site you can see them all. Part of the mission statement of the company includes Humor as an important part of their company. I like that!

Another cool ad is "My baby" where a gigantic baby represents a beloved car. I think it is for insurance. A very smart commercial.

I don't like any ad that uses any kind of violence in it to represent a product that they want me to buy. From women kicking themselves in the rear end, how awful is that, to a guy that keeps getting blown up when another guy is throwing a football. How inconsiderate of a company when this country is still fighting a war and we have many innocent people getting blown up for real, or have we forgot about that?

I will not even consider buying these products and also e-mail those companies and let them know.

I see most of these ads during the news hour which is when I watch TV.

peace to all

I totally agree with this one. My most unfavorite one to date is KMart's with the jittering jerking couple by their car. Makes no sense at all. PS, I am a retired KMart worker and hate to be disloyal, but what were they thinking?