View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 10:08 AM
urgodschild2

Mine is all cut and so now I have to put them in baggies and write my instructions, send Janice a picture, and then I can mail them. They will go out this week. I have two fabrics. 6 of you will get one of them. I am making a toddler quilt for charity and I didn't have enough to make 8 so the left over material, I will make the two extra blocks I need. I can fudge it around. the other fabric is for a boy quilt. It is totally all boy. I am still pondering what color I want to put with it. I will decide very soon.
My daughter and grandson moved out this last weekend after living here for 2 1/2 years. My daughter had the downstairs where my living room would have been. So now my son and I are cleaning and cleaning and cleaning and restoring a living room and sewing area. So I am glad that I don't have to start on the blocks until January when everything will be restored. I hope. lol. although I will be in Australia for three weeks of January, but who knows.....I could be a quick little bunny and get them all done before I leave. (smile)