Old 12-10-2013, 12:05 PM
QuiltnNan
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Cre8tvlwyr View Post
...Here is my suggestion - The 'attack plan' I made up on the first post seemed to be working for most. I had started, but not completed, a list of post numbers that had tutorials for various techniques and specific blocks for Jane. When I get that list completed by the end of the year it may be a good idea to start a new thread and include in the first post the schedule and the list that refers to post #s on this thread. At this point I have 8 squares, two corner kites, and 11 triangles remaining before I can piece my top together and call that part of my Jane journey done. As much as I would love to I don't think I can get this finished before 2014 realistically. Therefore, I will complete my DJ on this thread along with a second "tute sheet" that can be added to the new thread. I know that moderators have the ability to add a list to an initial post later. How does this sound?? I will cut and paste this post in a PM to Patrice and find out any other details/possibilities. I know you need permission to begin a thread - I will ask her this as well. I could start it - or perhaps Anael would like to?? I could pop in from time to time, but will not promise to keep it going as I already have too many irons in the fire.
Gus
Another fizzler here Gus, I like a lot of your suggestions. Another suggestion: Since many of us 'fizzled' at different points in the schedule, I was thinking of a way to have a new schedule that won't have folks running into weeks of blocks they already finished. So, if we take your schedule and just turn it upside down, we can work on it from the back end until we get to the point where we stopped. What say you all? I'm hoping to get back to DJ after the holidays and would love a new quilt along for motivation.