View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 02:20 PM
ro
Banned

[h=5]this is what i read: by Kim Del Rance
[/h][h=5]Good Enterprises, the owner,has told employees they are laid off as of tomorrow and he said he doesn't even have enough to PAY them for the past 2 weeks of work! The LEAST he can do is PAY his employees who already did their JOBS! There is more to this story, but those who are hard working honest workers are being taken advantage of by the very fact they believe their boss is not responsible for his own actions. If the economy took the toll on his business then why is he getting reviews for a broadway play he wrote instead of taking better care of the workers who built his business.
[/h]Nancy Mattison
I say we all get together and show this guy what a few quilting needles can do. Seriously, this is very sad. Had to be mismanagement. I sure will miss it! Perhaps a better person will buy it and reopen. I hope. My prayers are with the employees

Susan Edelman
how can this place not be turning a profit? everytime I go its full of shoppers - and it's an icon for quilting tour groups, I've met (and waited in line behind!) quilters from Australia, Scandinavia, Canada, etc

doesnt sound good to me.
Like · · December 8 at 9:42pm