Old 12-10-2013, 03:01 PM
janRN

GrannyQ that is an awesome block that Carrie made. I'm going to have to check out Quilterscache--that pattern is new to me; haven't been to that site in awhile. How thoughtful of you to make a "musical" quilt for DGS--I like the block & fabric and I'm sure he'll love it. Glad to hear you are doing well.

Anne, sending our snow your way, hope you enjoy it--I didn't. I have to laugh when the weatherman says it will affect the morning commute--yay!! I don't have to worry about a morning commute (except on Mondays).

QNS, as always, your kindness shines through even these dark winter days. I would love a surprise from you and will pay it forward.

Anael, you sound like you are feeling great!! So busy!! And yes, get a crockpot LOL.

In reference to previous posts, I would really like our group to continue. It feels like getting together with friends everyday even if I don't have anything to contribute. We've gone thru so much together in the past 3 years from births to deaths to everything in between--in other words, we've shared so much of our lives that I'd feel like a big chunk was missing if we all go off in different directions without touching base in the RV now and then.