Old 12-10-2013, 04:22 PM
QuiltedCello

I'm wondering on the boxer split. I'm mid 30s, grew up with classical music, then into industrial and metal, grew up with MTV classics like Beavis and Butthead. Sexuality doesn't offend me (was at 97 Worchester MA Family Values concert and wasn't offended), but I do find the violence levels to be excessive (I find the US replacement stunt worse than the original stunt.) and I have serious issues on the female vs male sexuality on television. Flo is sexier than the boxer ad - she's selling car insurance! VS is soft core and I'm seeing no debates near the boxer level. That's a bigger problem that children are being taught. Because no matter how tacky Miley Cyrus was on MTV - the song is FAR more offensive and he's a willing cohort in the publicity stunt - he's worse, but there was nothing on his disgusting creeper act, just on the horror of what Miley did. It's MTV Awards. I've seen Howard Stern, Marilyn Manson and Prince show their naked rears before, and those are the tame years - stupid publicity stunts are fully expected there.