Old 12-11-2013, 01:16 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

I use only Kosher salt and have found that it does not raise the BP so much; in fact, its running 114 over 56 on an average, causing me to feel 'dizzy'...more so than usual! Dh has been great to help out, helping to keep kitchen clean and dishes washed up. I have been picking up the 'soft' items that he likes in the grocery aisles, making him soft pudding-pies in graham cracker crusts...sliced peaches by the gallon...and mac&cheese individual serving that microwaves. Got my new glasses ordered today, will pick them up next Wednesday.

Haven't found the last quilting 'item' yet; I know I packed it away in something???and its driving me crazier than usual. If I don't find it, everyone may get an Easter greeting if I have to take the room apart! It was 'free' items from Quilt in a Day, 'cause they sent the wrong items and its something we all use in the quilting room, so I thought I would pass it on around. If my weak mind can remember, or my searching turns it up. So much I can do in the quilting room, so better get off of here, and take that first step on a journey in the quilt room. So good to hear from everyone!! Blessings to all.