View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 03:44 AM
nanna-up-north

Ahhh.... my son would love Elsa. He's such a cat person. We have a monster dog that doesn't like cats. So, no kitties for me right now.

A simple life, your ball quilt is adorable. I need to get a boy baby quilt done but just can't get started because I can't decide on a pattern for him.... but I love this one that you've finished. And the DP9 is so cute.... and I bet it didn't take long to finish.

Missgigglewings, what a wonderful quilt to give to your mom.... lovely. That would be perfect for my SIL.... she says she doesn't want to make a quilt because she would get bored making lots of blocks that look alike. Yours has a few of this and a few of that... really nice.

Carriem.... the crazy quilt is really sweet..... love crazy quilts, and the baby quilt is so colorful. More finished, Yeah!!

The end of the year is getting closer..... don't know how many more will get finished. Will there be a 2014 UFO group? I think I'm going to need it again next year. I just have so much to do right now that I'm not going to get another one done in 2013.