Old 12-12-2013, 05:41 AM
janRN

Mirab, sorry for your troubles. Hopefully the echo will show the murmer is benign and nothing to be overly concerned about; they are pretty common and treatment is sometimes not needed. Will keep the positive vibes coming your way. Glad DH will be with you. As for "Mr Wonderful"--ain't no such thing!! I'm sure your DD is very sad and will welcome your support. I know you'll also miss his DD. It's hard to say the "right" thing but it's good she found out his true colors now rather than later. Sad for her but know there is someone better for her out there.

Yay, Anael--discharged from Homecare. Means all is well--but please continue to take care of yourself. No relapses!!

MrJanRn was so sweet while I was at work Monday and got out all the Christmas decorations and set up the tree. Here it is Thursday and everything is still where he left it. We kind of laughed this morning and decided we better decorate--isn't quite as exciting when there are no little ones around. We have to leave the bottom 1 foot of the tree undecorated--Patches has a long tale and when he waggles it he knocks ornaments off. Glad we still have him to waggle, though.

Stay warm & do something you love today!