Old 12-12-2013, 07:36 AM
justducky65

Default I have finally tried Mary Ellen's Best Press - Love it!

I have been a sewer/quilter for years and have almost always used Magic Sizing, which I like well enough, but it does leave white flakes if not absorbed into the fabric. After starting to follow quilting blogs and forums on the internet for the last 3 years or so, I started noticing conversations about Best Press. I would visit my local quilt shops from time to time and see it there but the price of the Best Press compared to the Magic Sizing always stopped me from purchasing it.

Well, I finally broke down and bought a bottle since it was on sale with a small discount at one of the shops, and gave it the ultimate test in my opinion. I have sons who like wearing the color black when it comes to dress clothes, and one son who has to get dressed up on the day of his high school basketball games. I used the Best Press on a black shirt and black dress pants. Not only did it take the wrinkles out with ease, there was not one bit of flaking!!! I was worried about the scent being overbearing, but it dissipated rather quickly as well, so he did not go to school smelling like a citrus grove, but it was pleasant enough while using the spray.

I loved it so much, that I went on Joann's web site and purchased a gallon this morning at half price and 12 cent shipping that they are having today only, December 12. I am definitely a convert and am happy that I splurged and bought this product.