Old 12-12-2013, 03:24 PM
Maggiemay

I like that runner Pam. One of the first things I ever quilted was log cabin wall hanging. Not one of my best efforts & I haven't done one since!

How nice that your son is back home, Gayle. It will make it such a special holiday. Both our kids stayed in CA when we made our move to OH & they will both be here for Christmas. I can't wait to have us all under one roof again.

I got my FQ's in the mail yesterday. I'm thinking they may take a bit longer with holiday mail. Speaking of which, I haven't done anything about cards yet this year. Ok, I bought stamps at Costco & if I don't use them for cards it'll take me years to use them up as I pay most bills online!

I think I am down 1/2 lb!! Not too big of a threat, but I'll take it. I am down about 8 lbs from last year this time. That is pretty much due to moving across the country & all of the related stress, but I've been holding my own & not gaining at least. After lunch today I was craving something sweet & put a pack of sugar free hot chocolate into a cup of coffee. It hit the spot, plus being nice & warm. These single digit temps are killing this former CA girl.