Old 12-13-2013, 03:22 AM
Airwick156

I dont have any good memories of Christmas's really. But I do remember one Christmas though. I was probably 4 or 5 years old. And I can still picture this in my head..there were 3 of us girls and my mom put 3 dinette chairs in the middle of the kitchen and we each had to sit in them. I dont remember if it was my mom or dad that handed us our one and only gift but they were ALWAYS the same thing for each of us and it was a hairbrush comb and mirror set. Mine was always pink, one sisters was always blue and the oldest sisters was white. We never got to open our gift until after my mom fixed breakfast and everyone was done eating which was around 11 in the morning and we were fully dressed. Not to forget my mom never was dressed during this whole time she had ONLY her bra and panties on the whole time.
After I had kids of my own, I tried so hard to give them a nice Christmas and I may not have been able to buy them troves of toys, but my kids KNEW without a doubt that I loved them with every beat of my heart and I did all I could to make them happy. For the past 10 years, Christmases havent been too good because of circumstances beyond my control because of my husband but now that weve split up, I hope all of the rest of my Christmases are good and that I can spend every one of them with my kids. I am this year as I moved in with 2 of them whom are roommates. We have a small little tree but thats okay. Its beautiful. There are gifts under the tree already. There is one little package sitting underneath sort of by itself the size you would get from a jewelery store that has my name on it wrapped so pretty. I wonder what it is. Maybe its the medical alert bracelet I want. Maybe its just a little box with a message in it telling me how much my girls love me. That would be okay too. Gifts are not important to me. Whats important to me is Celebrating Jesus and spending time with my kids. Now, I Wish it was Christmas Day tomorrow... I want to eat that ham in the freezer that drives me nuts every time I open the freezer. Lol Merry CHRISTmas everyone.