View Single Post
Old 12-13-2013, 06:33 AM
jetmaio

Default Looking for a pattern

A while back there was a beautiful quilt I wanted to make posted here. I printed out a picture but now can't seem to figure out exactly how it was done. I especially loved the colors. How silly not to write in the name of the artist who created it. I will try to describe what I see.

It starts with a center purchased panel that I think looks like an owl, next is a white border and then two beautiful ice blues surrounding that. Next she goes into beige and white plain borders. The next border is two different browns on point followed by another 2 rounds of beige and brown. Finally the part that hangs off the bed once again is on point with blue, white, dark brown, ice blue. It is a king size quilt.

Talk about a mystery quilt, lets see who can find it. I especially would like to have the pattern to create a similar one. I think instead of the center panel I might make a medallion of some sort.

I know this might be hard to picture but I think the magic clue might be the center owl panel. Looks like he's hovering in the sky.