Old 12-13-2013, 09:01 AM
QuiltedCello

Yeah, the gold shorts had the best booty shaking. Hehehe, it still makes me giggle. Yes, I have the maturity of a 12 year old.

Honestly, it cracks me up HOW offended people are about the ad. It's REALLY not that horrible. It might be lacking in taste, but they're fully covered, and it's an old, old, old joke idea. It's hardly the worst thing on television. It's really, really not. I can turn the television on and find far more tasteless programs/commericals without trying. Turn on the CW channel, it's all going to be worse. But, there's the vast moral outrage about men wearing boxers and shaking a bit. I just don't see it, if we are going on morals - let's discuss the diamond ads. Let's discuss the alcohol ads. Let's discuss VS ads and shows. Let's discuss the cleaning ads that make men into helpless pigs who wallow in mud then run through the house and the home improvement ads that make women into delicate morons who don't know the right end of a screwdriver and any of the twenty million ads that turn the children into the family dictator. Let's discuss the fact that ANY ad with a female over the age of 18, she must be sexy as all get out, doesn't matter if you are selling cleaning products, insurance or bras - she's got to be sexy, but then go out in public that sexy - or even half that sexy - and you are an unrepentant slut who is asking to be raped.

So, yeah, I have outrage on commericals, and a lot of them. Men shaking their hips in boxers isn't noteworthy.