View Single Post
Old 12-13-2013, 01:46 PM
QuilterMomma

Love the Christmas quilt Missgigglewings. I have those embroidery designs and just adore them. They looks so vintage. Congrats.

Asimplife, wow, you are getting there girl!!!!! So proud of you on the work you have finished this year. i will be on another quest next year to get my UFOs and WIPs finished up. That will consume all my time there. We will all need to be sure we get a thread started for it again. If anything I will hostess it if need be. I am keeping an eye on it.
Carriem, that crazy quilt is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Need I say more, the rest have for sure.
Jillaine, so miss you girl. Glad to see you are able to get back to doing some quilting after your sabatical. You have been busy. Wonderful finish.
I have no ufos to report at moment. I have the binding on one to finish up and then that one will be finished from a year ago. I have been doing class samples and fresh projects for Christmas for kid's gifts that none of my ufos have been touched. Will have to get busy in January. I have my list started. Do you all have your list ready for next year?