View Single Post
Old 12-13-2013, 07:24 PM
Elisabrat

ok Jaba stole the black licorice. turns out dustys mom sent three bags and I got one.. wait a minute something is not right there I was the one who made such a big fuss over it .. sheesh (lmao) ok its delicious. I received some jelly belly black licorice this month so I have been nibbling on those. totally different experience, the jelly bellies are wonderful and so is this licorice. Its a different experience and the 'peppery taste lasts a bit longer and yes your tongue goes black.. but worth it. like who cares what color MY tongue is? answer no one. so nibble nibble mousekin.. its awfully good. sorry nancia it will magically disappear in this house. Jabas dad still drives himself to appointments he is amazingly strong.

I love marzipan too, we used to eat 'Mozart Krugan' those are marzipan with chocolate coating.. awfully good. My mom gave us only German candies growing up. no American stuff it was all about going to the german deli or the german candy store and buying the imports. love the brandy filled choclates.. aschbach (spell check please) oh boy talk about a strong boozy candy. yum lol.. and those little chocolates at say easter that are wrapped in gorgeous foil wrappers oh so adorable.. Swedish fish are really good but the authenic ones not those cheap stuff at the markets here.. and well I use marzipan in a tube all the time to make Danish.. grand stuff. I miss import stores here none of those people wouldn't have a clue how to use that stuff I think. ah to have a cost plus again