Old 12-13-2013, 10:41 PM
ArchaicArcane

Originally Posted by manicmike View Post
It's not that. It's that I saw you as looking like a man. A very good looking man, but a man nonetheless.
It's a good look... raises the look of the eyebrows and area around the eyes naturally....

OK, here are today's entries:
http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAd?AdId=534060436 - "Antique Treadle Sewing Machine - New enough that parts are still available for this treadle machine which sets it apart from the others. " - Someone needs to look up the definition of "Antique"....

http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-...AdIdZ551939781 - I don't know, for some reason this one passes giggles to offensive, but I can't fully put my finger on why. Maybe it's the highest bid takes it... maybe it's the I'll take trades as long as they're worth twice what the machine is worth, The " I really don't want to accept too many calls or answer too many questions. ", The "I don't know what it's worth. If you can tell me what you think it's worth I would appreciate it."

Really loved him publishing his full address, postal code and description of the house though. I'm so tempted to go spray paint "You might be smoking something illegal... " on his car...

Also loved the "PICKUP TIME - ANY time you want. Seriously. ANY time. Come ANY time 8 am morning to 10 pm in the evening. Whatever works for YOU. NO appointment needed." Anytime? I'll be there at 2am. Without prior notice.

"When to call – Serious calls only please. Just call when you have the cash and are ready to come down and view the item. I’m very busy and don’t want to receive too many calls." - I thought I didn't have to call... it says no appointment needed... If I was that busy, I'd want to schedule with people so I knew I wouldn't be getting drop-ins at all times of the day and night....

You know what? Maybe I do know what it was that crossed the line to offensive.