View Single Post
Old 12-14-2013, 09:30 AM
DustysMomma

Most of the time if you're making changes, she waits til you send her the copy to approve. I'd send her the post as it will be put up and perhaps she'll answer then.

Jaba, I certainly hope that he really enjoys the licorice. I never knew that licorice had those sorts of "medicinal" qualities. Just one more reason for me NOT to eat it, lol. I know when my ex-husband had a bad hiatal hernia and ulcers that he took aloe vera juice and DGL (deglycerinized licorice extract) to help heal the ulcers. It wasn't strong enough though, and he ended up having to take Prevacaid anyway, as it was the newest and strongest acid blocker available at the time. Years of trying Prilosec & it doing nothing, and he takes Prevacid for 3 weeks before the hiatal hernia surgery and all 5 ulcers were gone.

Brat, have you ever had Anthon Berg Danish chocolate? It's amazing! They make these chocolate covered marzipan bars, which you can get a big tub of in what would be the equivalent of "fun size" pieces, which we usually bring back with us at Christmas. We also get this chocolate covered hard caramel balls that everyone loves, which we also buy big tubs of.

Today I'm feeling pretty decent, aside from this sinus headache I've had for 2 days, so I'm going to attempt to get some sewing done. I have a runner to finish and the man's admin gifts to make. I think I've decided to make them all travel shoe bags. I'm debating whether to put their first names on them though.

Edit: The man just overrode me. I'm not making anything now. I told him I'd decided on something, and he said that I haven't been up to sewing lately and he doesn't want me stressing or being fussy Thursday night because I'm forcing myself to finish. He said that we will go at some point over the weekend and buy some candy or something for them instead.

Last edited by DustysMomma; 12-14-2013 at 09:38 AM.