Old 12-14-2013, 06:27 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

JanRN, if anyone looks that close, they are tooo close! Only one in fifty will notice it...and maybe not then, maybe one on 12,000.

Keeping the men busy and progress is made... I made venison steak with gravy and baked potato at noon, and finished the rice pudding, bread and cinnamon rolls this afternoon; come by and grab one quick...they are not going to last [ATTACH=CONFIG]451854[/ATTACH]They will be in the virtual RV for a limited time only. Yes, Anael, I cooked my rice pudding in the crock pot. Thank you for updating us on QuiltE. Mashed potato waffles with buttermilk in the morning again with eggs whipped and cooked in the microwave, pork links in the toaster oven and homemade maple syrup again. There was a bit of syrup leftover this morning and it went on top of the cinnamon rolls..bread and rolls melted in your mouth.

Bf got up early and did the dishes dirty yesterday, and wore herself out. So I just finished off the dirty dishes tonight, so she will not wear herself out tomorrow morning.
Attached Thumbnails dscn0007.jpg