Old 12-14-2013, 08:08 PM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Oh what a delightful ooey gooey cinnamon roll, QNS! Thanks for sharing.

DH brought mail in late--my December block from Jan arrived and it is another star struck beauty. Hope to get a pic tomorrow. Thanks. Your almost "y" seam block looks great. Worth all the hassle.

Thanks for the update on QE--not a star studded week for her. Things can only look up!
Anael I think I could be persuaded to do a Sylvia quilt, but will not start it until the other two are done. Yours has such a good start.

Oh so much to be done and never enough time.--must work on bill paying tomorrow. DIL and GS were at a BB tournament so for today I had 4 little ones around--we had meatballs, mashed potatoes, gravy and farm fresh corn for dinner. Helps ward off the cold....
The morning and afternoon spent making potholders for teachers. Emily and Elise went through their "Nina Sue stash" here sewed three of them--Elise was the real trooper--she stuck around and helped put together 2 more. She likes the folding and pressing part and tickled to see Gram get out the seam ripper. We made the kind that take 6 8" squares with four of them folded in half. Takes more time to cut them out than to sew them. Now to clean up and think about the capes I need to make and get in the mail.

Have a good rest now.