View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013, 05:43 AM
Elisabrat

Love seeing everyone chatting, yes I do! I can eat licorice all day and it is just fine. guess it depends on the person. me I think its all this jell type stuff it should do the opposite right? like glue? lol. ok never tried Danish candies much truthfully. or Swedish. My mom was truly about those German things. She was an AMERICAN ask her would tell you this, even though she had a very strong accent. She was offended when people said where are you from.. sigh she was so proud of being an American but never got rid of her homeland when it came to food or music. ump a pa bands were all the rage, we listened to that a lot. Its funny how certain things trigger memories isn't it? forgot all about that. good memory.

I am going to start the medallion quilt in the block of the month. Patrice has approved me but said to have a back up person in case I get sick. Shoot did a whole year of table runner swaps and now I get the you can only do it if your covered. So Jan I said you would cover me if I got sick for a bit. Should have asked you but told her we were like sisters you would be there. phew thank God for angels right?