View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013, 07:07 AM
Quercus Rubra

I plan to be more productive in my quilting skills for my own home. I make lots of things but it for 95% of the time goes out the door.

This year I'm trying out some of Bonnie Hunter's scrappy patterns, work on my UFO projects and projects that I have kitted up to do. I want to make a scrappy queen quilt for our bed. With much luck I will have it completed before year's end & on the bed. From there is the two twin beds that need quilts. From there I will work on scrappy's for family members.

I also want to make a Scrappy quilt for my son's Boy Scout Troop to use as a fundraiser for next year.

I plan to try something new. I have plans to take part in my 1st Round Robin and it will go for 6 months.

I plan to work on making some sort of Christmas gift for next year's Secret Santa's each month. I take part in 5 or 6 of them each year, so they will be collecting thoughout the year in a box to make gifting easier and not the mad panic sewing come Oct./Nov.

That would be my resolutions for quilting this next year. Now how many I will complete is left to be seen.

Tricia