Old 12-15-2013, 12:26 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

QuiltE, I quite echo your sentiment of us staying together. I heard that you made a complete DJ, and that someone else has been approved to head it up here on the board, I think,...under a BOM for the discussion was to go backward this time, etc., when I was under the impression you would be....whatever keeps the ship in the waters and our friendship onward going here....and if you did not, I was hoping Honchey would lead us onward again. Thanks for the warning on the Java updates, Quilte. Can we see your DJ, that you did???

Thanks, Dublb for posting the picture of the real November MB, but what happened to the 'family' picture of all your MB blocks? Inquiring minds want to know.....

After a bit of a set back this morning, the guys are finishing the Pantry Canning section in the garage. The long shelves on the West Side was set too close together, but they did compromise, and did it my way. Intelligent men they are, and I applaud them for that intersight. LOL!! they are now distant from one another as to set quart jars in a box all the way down the shelving South to North on five shelves. Big celebration next summer in canning more to go onto the shelves. Need to finish baking the loaves of bread I am sending home with them and send them on their way to get home before dark. Its been fun.