Old 12-15-2013, 12:36 PM
amyjo

That is exactly the way I see it. What we choose to give outside of the $20 limit is up to us. We all know that there are people on the board who are on fixed incomes. We all know that not everyone has access to LQS and such stores. Maybe some don't have a credit card to buy online items. It all comes down to one thing --we joined this swap to have some fun, teasing and joshing, but also to be able to gift someone with a package that we put together so they could experience the love from the people on this board. My biggest thrill is that someone actually likes what I sent. I have given gifts to people who did not appreciate what I gave, so now I find people on this board to gift stuff to. I have lots of stuff that I need to get rid of since I am sure that I will never use/make all of it and if someone else can so be it.

I would love to do a swap in July to keep the spirit of giving as the reason for the season and maybe give someone else great joy. How about it? Would there be anyone out there who would want to tackle something like that? I wish I could, but I have so much work yet, not retired yet.