Old 12-15-2013, 02:04 PM
Honchey

Wellllll, I'm back!!! I have been elbow deep in cookie dough from Wednesday eve until Saturday afternoon!!! went thru 40 lbs of flour...I don't want to look at cookies or dough for awhile..The drive home took over 4 hours because Jan decided to send the snow & rain my way ...

Now for some other business..... I've read about 6 pages of posts and I'm a little confused about what's going on...This thread for one will continue for as long as it's ok with the higher ups that would decide otherwise...and it's up to us to pick up the slack when some of us are away for whatever reason..We all need to keep it going.

I would like to do the DJ BUT I won't be doing it in the newly posted thread. I've been here in our informal thread for too long to follow another's "chart"...it's not for me.. Can't help how I feel..I will show my DJ's here if it's ok with the rest of you...
If and when QuiltE starts a thread I will follow along... The 50 stars is a beautiful quilt but for me, not right now...The Sylvia is on the same order as DJ and being I have blocks already done I will remain with it.....I will be doing them in the background of this thread...I don't want to step on anyone's toes ...

Yes, I'm ashamed to say that I'm one of the persons that doesn't have my PC put together and it needs some attention...

We have a few more months of MB blocks and if there's anything special that someone wants to do here.. speak up..

My DH went to the Giants football game today and he won't be a happy camper tonite.... The kids will be leaving shortly and it's Sunday which means I do the papers tonite at the coffee shop so I'll check out for a bit..Later..H.