Old 12-15-2013, 05:38 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Honchey ... my goodness!! That's a LOT of cookies!!! Are you two feeding the army? What are the plans for so many??

Anael ...
to clarify, what I meant was there was no intent towards sabotage by pulling the group to another thread, as might be inferred. Just as I am sure that you and CarrieM did not either, with the 50 Stars and Sylvia threads. (the time deadline comment was in reference to the length of time we have for editing our own posts)

QNSue ... no I have not done a DJ, so I'm at a loss. Though I now have two blocks done. So who is starting the new DJ thread that you mentioned being organized and approved? When?

Honchey ... the thread I am wanting to have will be just what you are saying ... do it when you want, how you want, and with no set agenda. I too do not want a "weekly assignment" hanging over my head. Just a place to gather specific to DJ. When there were so few PC'ers interested, I did chat with some other QB'ers and all were on the same wavelength for the non-regimented thread. I can appreciate your wanting to stay here within the PC thread, as do I ... though it would be hard for others to participate in this thread, when they have not been part of PC; and perhaps DJ discussion would be of little interest to those here not wanting to do it.