Old 12-16-2013, 02:46 AM
mirabelle

So who is boss in your home Anael????

Had a busy day in town today, left home at 8am, dropped off the Bargello and when I left she was pinning it to the frame so it will be finished by Thursday when I will be back in town. Picked up DH and we headed to the hospital for my test, all I can say is "ouch" and I am sure I will have bruises tomorrow. Expecting a call from my Doc to discuss!!!! at least then I will know what is going on. Had a very late lunch (3pm) and we headed for home, arrived about 4.30. Had take out Chinese for dinner, DS came over to help eat it all

I am not going to participate in DJ but do want to make Sylvia, I am happy to go along with whatever is happening at the time. I certainly don't want any pressure, as I took on too much this year and even though I finished with a bang and 35 finishes I am exhausted. I am committed (or should BE committed) to 50 Stars so I am going to take a few days to rest and regroup my thoughts. I do want this group to stick together for our daily chats even if we don't all do the same BOM or BOW, this has certainly become my soft place to fall and I thank each and every one of you for being my friend<3