Old 12-16-2013, 05:06 AM
mem

Whew, glad someone finally found it. And it is neat...but huge. I'm not sure why it's a "quick quilt" unless it's all fused and perhaps machine appliqued.

Last Dec. I started a digital subn to that magazine because I wanted the cover pattern (penguin with hearts). They started the subn with the following issue, though, and would not backdate it and give me the Dec-Jan issue as part of my subn. I was-and still am-so annoyed that I refused to buy it separately . Someday I'll run across it; by then maybe I'll have time to make both patterns-certainly haven't had time this year.

That's a huge wall hanging and I'm in an rv, so I think I'd just make one of the wreaths with the window, starry sky, and snowflakes. Something to think about anyway.

Sorry you couldn't find your magazine and had to ask for help on here, but I'm glad to have seen the picture of the finished hanging . You must have put your magazine in a nice, safe place...were you carrying it around with you when you were buying the appropriate fabrics? Hope you find it soon!