Old 12-16-2013, 06:04 AM
gardnergal970

I love coming here and seeing all of the things we're doing.
QNSue...that was a beautiful block that you made for this month. Glad the boys finally got the storage done in the garage.
dubib...I have so many little scraps I want to use but they aren't exactly long strings so I'm still saving until I see the right idea. I do like what you've done.
Anael...what a beautiful Sylvia Quilt! That's a maybe someday for me.
JanRN...congratulations! Your y seam turned out very nice! It sounds like you have a lot of PP in your future as I look over your bucket list.
Carriem...it's nice you don't have to have surgery. Now to figure out how to take care of it so it doesn't cause pain and you can did the things you love. I've found that even the way I lay in bed affects my arm and shoulders.
Jeanie...how are you coming with the BH mystery? I love the little pinwheels although they can be a pain to make square.
Mirabelle....35!!!! Wow. That's a lot of beautiful finishes. No wonder your shoulder is protesting. I'm sorry for your DD's heartbreak but better to find it out now. Did you get the block fixed in her quilt? I only saw it after you said something but it was the first thing I saw every time I looked at it after that.
DD...hope you're staying warm and enjoying your family.
Janie...is your DDIL doing better after the setback? I hope you are getting some "me" time.
QuiltE...no wonder we hand 't heard from you for awhile. So many things can affect our computers without us even knowing it.
Honchey....your sister is an angel to do so much for others. That is a lot of baking. I missed baking with my DD this year but the weather just wasn't fit for driving to Tennessee.
I finally have a picture of the block I got from DD and my SYE for November. I still want to get pictures of the tops I've completed...another one last week...and then I'll crank up the PC and post. For some reason it doesn't work from my iPad. I'm not really getting ahead though. It seems like as fast as I get a project box empty, something jumps in! I'm sticking with this group even if I don't make the same quilts. Friends are forever.