Thread: jasmine
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 12:34 AM
k3n
Power Poster

Originally Posted by GryffinSong
How absolutely fabulous! I suspect I'm the one mentioned with five greyhounds, although four of them are little Italian greyhounds. My Gryffin is fabulous. He's ten and raced in Connec
Originally Posted by GryffinSong
How absolutely fabulous! I suspect I'm the one mentioned with five greyhounds, although four of them are little Italian greyhounds. My Gryffin is fabulous. He's ten and raced in Connecticut. He snuggles and takes care of my little ones, and is also friendly with cats. It doesn't surprise me to hear of Jasmine's gentle nature.
Hi again! I adore these dogs! I have a friend in the UK who breeds what we call 'lurchers' which are greyhounds or deerhounds crossed with, I think Border Collies originally. They're the most beautiful gentle creatures. In the UK they won't rehome retired racing greyhounds to homes with cats because of the chasing thing. I looked into adopting at one point but as I had 3 cats at the time, it was a no go. Shame! I'd love to have one but here in France they're really prejudiced against them, no idea why! :shock: ticut. He snuggles and takes care of my little ones, and is also friendly with cats. It doesn't surprise me to hear of Jasmine's gentle nature.
Hi again! I adore these dogs! I have a friend in the UK who breeds what we call 'lurchers' which are greyhounds or deerhounds crossed with, I think Border Collies originally. They're the most beautiful gentle creatures. In the UK they won't rehome retired racing greyhounds to homes with cats because of the chasing thing. I looked into adopting at one point but as I had 3 cats at the time, it was a no go. Shame! I'd love to have one but here in France they're really prejudiced against them, no idea why! :shock: