Old 12-16-2013, 01:31 PM
Honchey

Just got done with my family's card list..it seems the younger generation is very lax in that area..I send to them anyway...Dh does his part by putting the stamps on...Have to find my cookie tins to put my cookies in...I still have 4 recipes to bake..the dough has been made...My sister gave me her recipe for "Ranger" cookies..I have to make another batch..I ate half of them already..coconut, raisins and rice crispies in them ...They are sooooo good...the kids like them too!! The tree is next to take care of..I will snap it together later this evening.. the lights are already on it..& ...the kids will put the decorations on it when they visit on Wednesday... the snow is coming tomorrow..2-4" and it's supposed to get bitter cold tonight...the wood stove is going so it nice & toasty in the FR.. Funny tidbit: the toffee squares have chopped walnuts on top of the chocolate layer and the youngest asked "what's on top of the cookies"?
and I told him chopped walnuts..his reply "did you get them a Walmart? I'm still laughing when I think about it...
I have to go now..crusty bread is on tonite's menu and it's still in the store...H.