View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013, 04:18 PM
Elisabrat

I will be doing pieced if you chose to do applique that is ok too, I think at least one round with some applique looks quiet stunning I personally am not so grand at it so thus no applique for me. I will be posting a simple center to use as an option and you again will be able to use any center you chose. There are a couple ideas for 24.5 inch blocks and oodles for 12.5 inch blocks in quilterscache.com. Also aboutquilting.com has quiet a few 12.5 inch blocks that you can easily double the size and make a 24.5 inch block. If you chose to do a panel some are rectangular.. you can work with that if you make sure you start with divisible block. If you take your square center and at some point want it to end up rectangular you can add a wider border on top and bottom and thus changing the shape. We will discuss this more about the third month in. Choices choices choices! if you like you can do as Jaba has done and come up with a couple options. Jan, I love that blue indian colored center. It really pops out at you when you show it like this in a picture. I saw it today said it was so pretty and the other on instantly caught my eye. Now seeing in photo print wow its the sure fire winner. You would love playing with that! and I would love watching it grow into a full grown quilt!