View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013, 05:40 PM
Elisabrat

I am using one big center I already had made for my medallion quilt along it was started in memory of my mom good idea just got .. put into a box and stayed there. This is to push me into finishing it and using some of my already purchased fabrics. I buy but have no use for what I buy but one day kind of shopping. one yard of this one of that. never enough to .. finish anything. So medallion quilts round robin style will allow me to use up some of those fabrics plus a whole lot of my scraps. I even gave up my table runner swap for the beginning of the year to another member so I can get this stuff going. those four booms talk at me all day long.. get your tail over here! cut some sashing why don't you! I hide under my pillow, la la la cant hear you. However they keep talking so its time to just get them done. And those panels we all buy. I have three right now.. no plans for those. I so want to bring my stash down to a single shelf. Shop for what you need not just what impulsively hits you. Its a wish. Its my 2014 goal. I believe I can do it. I am pretty much a mule when I decide on something. so.. watch me I will win over my ufo's yet.