Old 12-17-2013, 05:21 AM
Elisabrat

if you could see my ufo pile you would get it in fact glad to send them to someone and they can quickly whip them together for me..snap your fingers and tada! instant presto sewn with binding and sashing and well just PM me and they will be in the mail to you tomorrow. I would oh so love to see that box empty. I made two centers yesterday with scraps another goal but not exactly working with my ufos was it? and today if energy hits me I will start on your rr otherwise that goes to tomorrow. Still have straps to put on a Christmas apron, new pattern, this was reversible and a harder thing for me. I can not read patterns, they drive me bonkers. takes like 4 times to get to the oh oh this is what I am supposed to be doing. I can read a quilt pattern why not a sewing one? oh sigh its the brat at her finest there lol. If I had a favorite things runner it would be grapes, wine, wine country.. something lovely for the table and well a nice theme.. or perhaps it would be holidays (I know what a shock to you all).. and how come I can not get the song la coocoo racha out of my head, and spell check please for that but its going over and over in my thoughts lol.. what a dork I am. no white Christmas songs for me. its to snow tomorrow and I am NOT happy about that one at all. oh joy snow, and ice roads and no getting out of the house again except for dialysis. if I didn't have that I would not move my bones out that door. nope.