View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013, 07:12 AM
Oksewnsew

Oh Brat - how I wish we had your snow! I should have moved to Montana or Wy many years ago, wanted to, just never had the chance! Try to enjoy it for me (just a little, please), even if you grimace while doing it..LOLO

Yesterday was a great mail day - I received 2 sets of blocks from my partners. Retired Fire Chief, I LOVE the blocks, you 'may' be a beginner, but your blocks are wonderful..very nice. Of course candies (my fav) and thread catcher are nice additions too. Thank you so much.

JuneBillie, your block is also very pretty. It is very nicely done - I love how you put the poinsettia in the center. I will post pictures as soon as I figure out how to transfer pics over to the computer! My son (Scott) gave me a NEW computer for Christmas, I'm still learning it..lolo It's a HP Pavillion All-in-One, boy it is nice. Of all the computers I've had, THIS is the first, very first NEW computer I've had..lolo I always manage to get the hand-me-downs.. The one I've had was over 7 yrs old, and was sooooooo slow lately, I could nap waiting for something to open or load....yawn....

I will try to post pictures this evening after son of mine gets home, he's the computer guru.. Thanks again ladies, I truly do love the blocks (and goodies). Your blocks are in the mail today. ;o)

Merry Christmas
Jean