Old 12-17-2013, 09:10 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Anael is a brave soul, venturing out on Elm Creek Sylvia's bridal sampler site for January 2014..she has 95 of them done...with more to go....God luck with that.

Dublb, I think I love your on point layout thinking with the MBs, but you do have more coming...so you may want to change a few in the arrangement of the blocks yet.

QuiltE, they have changed our postage rates so many times lately, I think we are getting used to it...and using our computer emails and shopping more...and 'automatic' payments on more things.

Honchey, and Mirabelle, I do not remember any 'washing down' the walls at home 'cause we had wall paper...so I learned how to do wall papering. And how to start a fire in the cook stove. But I did 'wipe' my wall down in the kitchen before company came by, 'cause with my new sight, the black cob webs looked terrible. And now I see the back splash behind the stove top is looking awful and needs a good scrubbing.

We worked in the garage for two hours while my top oven was cleaning, the smell was terrible in the house, used a fan to help blow them out side. We have taken a break, but need to finish up there, because there's more to do inside...fold clothes from yesterday's laundry...Ms. Clause has work to do in the kitchen...warmer weather with sunshine next two days...I pick up my glasses tomorrow...then I can really see how clean things are....