Old 12-19-2013, 08:41 AM
Honchey

Love the sign QNS, Anael, Your FM doesn't need any further practice...It is beautiful...in moving some "stuff" around last nite I discovered 3 scrap potholders that I attempted some FM on and I had a good laugh!!!I have to finish turning & sewing the binding onto the front..

QNS, You have a very generous spirit and please don't get upset about anything being done for the Holidays not getting done. That also goes for the rest of us with the MB's not getting done on time...I don't think there's anybody hiding with a club anywhere...We are friends here and in the spirit of the Holidays we have to remember that its better to give than receive....Did I just say that???? Ha ha ..You all know what I mean...Now to gather my blocks , press the last two I received, Jan's & QuiltE's...I forgot to mention that I received QuiltE's block the beginning of the week..need to press them for their photo shoot and have them join their buddies in a group shot...so off to find the camera I put someplace so the kids don't sit on it or kick it or hopefully remember where I put it..